Amish made hardwood

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I guess not...
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:27 am 
New User

I wouldn't have minded an edited message or even a deleted one with a PM. Communication isn't a bad thing you know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:10 pm 
Most Valuable Contributor

The rules and terms are clearly stated at the top of the message board. It is a PRIVATELY held forum and the owner has the exclusive right to set the rules. If you do not want to agree, that is not a problem. You don't have to post but can read all you want to. If you wish to post a question or answer, then you will need to comply with the very reasonable sets of rules. Deleting a post is always the moderator's option on most message boards if they believe a post is is in violation of the rules and terms.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:34 pm 
New User

Hi Gary,

The rule I think you are referring to is:

4- Links to competitors or specific product names sold on the internet and not on our site will not be tolerated and will be removed.

My posted link was not a link to a competitor. That site doesn't sell anything. It is just a website and forum for pros and has a section for consumers too. Even as a forum, it is not trying to compete with Ken. It is just another forum that offers the opportunity to send customers Ken's way and to have other pros involved in his forum too.

I've known Ken for a very long time. I did a little work for him on this site a little while back. I like Ken and he has always tolerated me (see, I don't jump to conclusions ALL the time). When I posted that link, I thought I was helping that other forum and Ken at the same time. When I had another forum a long time ago, I traded links with Ken. He used to go on an' on about how great trading links was, so I didn't give it a second thought. My apology is apparently in order.

I'm sorry. I am sure that forum would like to trade links with Ken if he's a mind to. I'm sure he knows where it's at. I'll be sure to post a link to this forum from someplace on that forum anyway. I am sure it's okay there and it is without obligation to Ken.

That said, and again my apologies to Ken, I'll lock this thread now so it doesn't become a debate. Ken may decide to delete this one too, I don't know.

All my best,

teh Fixer
aka Jim McClain