Amish made hardwood

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I love my engineered amendoim floor!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:32 pm 
Newbie Contributor

Hi all,

I just wanted to share how much I love my engineered amendoim flooring. Every board is beautiful with its own kind of character. Many boards also have that hologram look that curly wood gets, I hope you know what I'm talking about. I love the variation of color within the board and within the box. The floors are tough and the finish is durable so far. I see now how fortunate I was that the cali bamboo flooring I had problems with never got to install and that the company was so bad to me that I didn't want a replacement from them. This floor is gorgeous, natural, and goes perfectly with every piece of wood in my home. I don't think it will mold like the cali bamboo samples and it smells divine (cb had an unnatural smell). Best of all the install went smoothly and the customer support from triangulo was excellent. I wish I could post pics here but site says file is too big and I only have my phone and no flicker account.

Thank you to everyone on this forum who helped and supported me as I went through the cali bamboo debacle! I can't tell you enough how much it meant to me.

Profile E-mail  

Amish made hardwood

Post subject: Re: I love my engineered amendoim floor!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:58 pm 
Site Admin

Glad everything worked out for you Niu..

Quote:
hologram look that curly wood gets

I think I know what you're talking about but hard to describe...around the pin knots?

Uptown was created by your administrator, offering my high quality 3/4" engineered floors made in the USA. Unfinished and prefinished.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: I love my engineered amendoim floor!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:13 pm 
Newbie Contributor

Thank you, Ken.

The hologram looking stuff is actually in the grain and in no logical pattern. It's beautiful and looks like light shining out from inside and changes the look of the wood depending on the angle. Reminds me so much of the curly koa and mango that's so highly valued here in hawaii. I love it! :D

Profile E-mail