Amish made hardwood

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lumber Liquidators Stock falls more then half since 2013
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:22 pm 
New User

Well, it seems LL is having their problems! After reading all the complaints from consumers and installers I'am not surprised. Their stock, on November 15, 2013 was at $119.44 and as of July 15, 2014 it is at $53.48. This is what you get when you have bad products and really bad customer service! Not to mention their shareholders are also suing them for a decline in their stock due to illegal logging and using excessive amounts of formaldehyde in their composite and engineered wood flooring that exceed the legal levels. I've read hundreds upon hundreds of complaints on Lumber Liquidators! Now, I'm not saying Lumber Liquidators is always wrong but I'am also saying, neither is the customer! I have to say, out of all the complaints I have read, I have only seen maybe once or twice where the consumer was offered a store credit. So after going through months of aggravation if not over a year of complaining they want you to purchase more of their product, or should I say, "aggravation." They don't work with you but against you. Eventually, like in their declining stock, it will hit them where it hurts....in their pocket!

Profile E-mail