Amish made hardwood

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Poor customer service
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:14 pm 
New User

On September 27, 14 I purchased 560 sf of 3/8" x 3-3/4" Carbonized Bamboo. They said they were not sure when we would receive it, but probably no more than a couple weeks.
Let me first say the sales people are very knowledgeable of their products. The sales person that helped us was reasonable friendly, but the other 2 were close to rude.
About 2 weeks after the purchase I called to find out the ETA of our flooring. I was told they would call me back to let me know. They did NOT. A week later I asked the same question. They said I should receive the order at my house the following week, but would have to verify and let me know that day. They did NOT. A few days later I called to ask the same question. They said I would receive the order by December 1, 14, but would have to verify. They did NOT call me back.
I went to the store today (10-26-14) to cancel the order. I told them I know products can be on backorder but they should have called me to let me know. They did not seem to care. They also told me while I was canceling that they cannot get the product I ordered. I asked why they did not tell me that previously. They did not answer. I asked again and they blamed it on corporate. They claim they are never informed of backordered product unless they call corporate. If corporate is responsible, this problem is deeper than it should be.
By this time I guess they were mad at me even though when I went to the store to cancel I was very polite. I would advise you buyers out there to purchase ONLY what they have in stock. Furthermore, I would recommend NOT buying from them. They sell you the product, then you on your own. Beware and good luck Buyers !!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Poor customer service
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:28 am 
Prized Contributor

Perhaps they realized it was full of to much formaldehyde and are regrouping. :wink:

IFCII Certified Inspector
Floor Repairs and Installation in Tucson, Az
http://www.tucsonazflooring.com

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Poor customer service
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:40 pm 
Valued Contributor

that's their business model. make people believe they are getting a deal and then you sign away your rights on a 3 page form so LL isn't responsible for anything . People would be a lot wiser going through real pros.

Profile E-mail