Amish made hardwood

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Ripped off by Foorsupplies.net
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:56 pm 
Newbie Contributor

Occasionally there are those companies out there that take advantage of us hard working stiffs. Recently I purchased some stuff from Floorsupplies.net... They charged my credit card over $10,000, didn't send me my stuff and refuses to return my money. Now, I'm not a rich person and 10k ties up the card I use for supplies and other aspects of work. I'd hate to see this happen to you so steer clear of this company. It's been over a month and they won't respond to to me anymore.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Ripped off by Foorsupplies.net
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:40 am 
Prized Contributor

You will need to dispute the charge with the credit card company. The banks get upset when this happens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:39 am 
Site Admin

Agreed. The consumer has the upper hand with credit card purchases. Having a good paper trail works well too.

However, the panic that's ripped the world has created delays all over the place. I have a number of buyers patiently waiting for their product before all this madness started. They've been contacted and kept updated regarding the delays and understand.

No issues except for one cancellation that was refunded.

Uptown was created by your administrator, offering my high quality 3/4" engineered floors made in the USA. Unfinished and prefinished.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:15 pm 
Newbie Contributor

I started the claim process the day the items were supposed to be delivered. I contacted Floorsupplies.net and they won't even return my emails. It's been a month since they were supposed to be delivered. and a month and a half has gone by since they charged my CC. I have a feeling this company is even shadier than expected because, though they have the option to review items on their website, I can't review them.

I hope this post reaches my fellow contractors and saves them the grief I'm enduring. I'm not a wealthy man and this situation has almost maxed outing and tied up my business credit card. From now on if Chicago floors or Ampro (or another reputable company) doesn't carry the item I want... I'll bite the bullet and pay the high price here in California. Falling for the sob story about a guy and his dad creeping out of the depths of New York to start a company caught my attention and I wanted to support that but he ended up being another website con man. :cry:

Profile E-mail